January 2012: Five shows in Berkeley at the same time, open now!
Come check out my works displayed in these cafes in January-February of 2012:
- About a dozen new and old painting in Au Coquelet Cafe (Berkeley, University & Milvia) front room. Ends January 31.
- Another 10+ paintings in the French Hotel cafe, part of the French Hotel, 1538 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley. Ends January 31.
- Almost twenty paintings, all large acrylic pieces in Fertile Grounds cafe, on 1796 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley CA (intersection Shattuck & Delaware). Will run until the end of February. There will be a reception on Feb 3 or 4, check back here!
- About ten pieces, watercolors and acrylics, in the Uncommon Grounds Cafe in West Berkeley, 2813 Seventh St. Berkeley, CA. Will run until the end of February.
- A couple of paintings in the Jerusalem Organic Kitchen on the intersection of Solano and The Alameda in Berkeley. Will last for a while.